- ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ is a UK website, and thus is governed by UK law.
- ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ will not pass on any information provided to third parties.
- ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ will take all reasonable steps to ensure that date is kept on a secure virtual format.
- ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ will take all reasonable steps to ensure that cookie /e-mail addresses are kept on a secure virtual format.
- ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ accepts no liability for the accuracy of any published content. If you believe something is inaccurate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions – Authors, Agents and Publishers
If you would like us to review your book, or would like to find out more about us, then please email email@example.com
Submissions – General Public
- ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ welcomes comments on the content published on its website, as well as submissions for new content to publish. All submitted content will be reviewed and, if appropriate, moderated before any publication. We take all reasonable endeavours to make sure that only appropriate submissions are published.
- If you would like to submit your review to us for consideration, please send us the following information:
a. Name of the bookb. Your reviewc. Your named. Your agee. Your parent’s email address if you are under the age of 18f. Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Space on the Bookshelf’ does not guarantee that your submission will be included as content for the website.
- If is preferable that all content submitted by persons under the age of 18 should be submitted with parent/guardian consent.
- By sending in a submission to ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ you are providing permission for ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ to modify, adapt, and publish your content on the website. You are also confirming that you are not infringing any copyright, or other law in relation to your submission.
- For each published submission, ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ will refer to the submitter as their first name, age,and county only e.g. Jane, Age 8, Buckinghamshire. No surnames, address or town of identifiable information will be published.
- Where a prize is offered, details of how to win the prize will be included as part of the prize offering
- ‘Space on the Bookshelf’ reserves the right to withdraw or change the prize offered, and the winning criteria at any time, without any prior notification.
- Winners of prizes requiring postage, will be notified via the email address provided with their entry, and further information obtained in order to post the prize to a UK postal address. Any overseas postage will be entirely at ‘Space on the Bookshelf’s discretion.
If you would like to comment on our policy, offer a review, donate a prize, or just be part of our community, please email email@example.com